The Lech Card is the perfect offer for your summer vacation in Lech am Arlberg.
With it, our guests have access to the entire summer offer of Lech Zürs am Arlberg from one overnight stay in Lech or Warth. The 2-day Lech Card is worthwhile for short holidaymakers. Guests who stay a little longer, we recommend the 7-day Lech Card to get to know the many different services. The card is especially attractive for families: children up to 14 years receive the Lech Card free of charge.
The Lech Card is available from one overnight stay:
1-2 days EUR 33,00
3-4 days EUR 52,00
5-7 days EUR 65,00
8-14 days EUR 94,00
15-21 days EUR 117,00
✻ Children: up to the age of 14 (born 2008 or later) receive a Lech Card free of charge.
✻ Seniors: Seniors (born 1952 or earlier) receive a 30% discount on the Lech Card.
✻ Guests with disabilities: on presentation of a disabled pass (from 50% degree of disability) receive the Lech Card free of charge. The regular provisions of an adult Lech Card apply to the accompaniment.
✻ The Lech Card is available upon request at our reception.
- Free journeys with all open summer cable cars
- Free journeys with the Ortsbus Lech bus service
- Exclusive Gondola Ride up to the Rüfikopf
- Entry to the Zugertal valley
- Entrance to the new forest swimming pool
- Admission to the Lech Museum Huber Hus
Guided tours & activities
- Guided themed hikes from (14.06. – 03.10.2023)
- Guided e-bike tour
- Skyspace-Lech guided tour
- 1 hour of bowling per Lech Card at the sport.park.lech (poor weather offer, subject to availability)
- NEW: Swim training for children
- Stuben E-Trial Park
- Use of the library
Mountain summer in Lech