- Mountain winter
- Mountain summer
- Contact / Location
- Reservation information
- Newsletter Sign up
5 to 7 August 2019
Giuseppe Verdi’s captivating and eerily beautiful masterpiece will be on the lake stage in Bregenz for the first time in summer 2019.
In his production, director and stage designer Philipp Stölzl emphasizes Verdi’s unique contrasts between spectacle and intimate chamber play. The circus-like hustle and bustle at the party, the daring kidnapping and the creepy storm at night versus intimate scenes between father and daughter as well as Gilda and the duke.
We will take you to Bregenz and back with a bus shuttle. At 6.00 p.m. you will get on board of the historic steam boat Hohentwiel and cruise comfortably across the lake during an excellent 4-course festival dinner including aperitif. You will directly dock at the lake stage approximately 15 minutes before the play starts.
Since our share of tickets is limited, we recommend booking the Festival Package as soon as possible. Extension days on request.
• 2 nights (single room surcharge on request)
• 1 day with half-board (breakfast and dinner at the hotel)
• 1 day with breakfast only
• Festival tickets category 3 (lake tickets – directly in front of the lake stage)
• Aperitif on board of the Hohentwiel
• 4-course Festival dinner on the ship
• Bus transfer Lech – Bregenz – Lech
• Use of the alpine pool and the Revitalium
• Bathrobe and slippers
• Use of the gym
• Garage parking space
|in the comfort double room|
|per person||€ 519,00|